Longevity is life long health, and wellness. It is what we all strive for. I don’t know about you but since I turned 40 and I realize that half my life is most likely gone, and more that half of my healthy-life is most likely gone, it is time to get serious about refueling and super charging this bod for the next few decades when my physical and mental health will be challenged the most.
People spend on average of the last 10 years of their life fighting debilitating disease. If you don’t build and overabundance of resources and stockpiles of health in your body now, you won’t have the juice to fight off illness…and Damn! Don’t you want to be a sexy granny or gramps? Don’t you want to be attractive to that stubborn old goat that you are spending the rest of your life with? Healthy people take their wellness with the hours of a part time job and the hopes of a great investment. They put the hours and money in now, and hope to reap the harvest in the future when they are skateboarding down the halls of the old folks home.
Our food supply, environment, water and air are stressing our bodies and minds and all that pollution out there causes us to REQUIRE more nutrition than ever before. So, would you like fries with that? How about a double-double to blow your blood sugar of the charts. Just because it fits in your mouth, doesn’t make it food…
But fear not…I have found some great supplements for you to try. For about the same price as fries and a double-double, you could have health-health…so nice, I typed it twice!!
1. Ageless Essentials with Product B: From Isagenix. $140 for 30 day supply. This box of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, Omega-3 and PRODUCT B is a no brainer for everyone and a effective way to buy health insurance. Product B is formulated by the only scientist on the planet who researches telomeres, which for all of you nerds out there, telomeres are segments of DNA that determine your biological age. When the telomeres shorten too much, well, you die…so why wouldn’t you want to take a supplement that prevents that from happening? $140 per month is less than $5 per day, is less than what you and a zillion other people spent on coffee and a muffin!
2. Cats Claw Combination: from Natures Sunshine $30 per month: This supplement is amazing at cleaning your lymphatics…what is that you ask? Your lymph is the garbage dump of the blood, and it also carries fat…so guess what gets plugged when you eat too much of the wrong kind of fat..like the kind in those fries…your lymph…guess what is trying to dispose of cancer cells and other crap that is in your body…your lymph…so now that you understand how absolutely fundamental it is to have clean lymph, you should probably try to do something for yourself.
3. IsaLean Shakes from Isagenix: $30 per month: These great tasting shakes have a whole bunch of health benefits. One significant one is maintenance and growth of lean muscle as we age. I like that idea! I want to maintain healthy muscle…like my heart…for as long as I can.
4. Rejuvity Skin Care: From Isagenix: These products are scientifically formulated to give you great skin, from the outside. I love manatees as much as the next person, but I don’t want to look like one. Rejuvity is super charged with nutrition for your skin. It is the complete system of skin care. I know I have wrinkles already, but why should I have a raison for a face before I absolutely have to?
5. Vitamin D3 from Natures Sunshine…$20 per month: most of us, especially here in the tropical PNW are deficient…downright depleted. And yet, vitamin D is necessary to many of our chemical reactions in our body. So get some.
6. Brain Boost From Isagenix: This supercharged bottle of goodness provides your brain with the necessary plant based nutrients it needs to stop decomposing in your skull. Did you know that after the age of 25, people’s brains shrink and start breaking down? Starting with the parts of the brain responsible for memory, movement and coordination? Oh great! Now, we all have things in our past that we would rather not remember, but the names of your loved ones aren’t (hopefully) in that category.
7. Cure-Q-min from Natures Sunshine. An antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and all around great food-based supplement that does lots of good for you, quenches inflammation and fights illness.
Stay healthy…keep what you’ve got, or at least fight for what you have in the time you have left! These products, added to a healthy diet of abundant raw fruits and veggies, lean meats and other nutritious foods and pure, clean water, are your best partners for moving forward in health! Of course you also need to reduce stress, spend more time with your cat and have ample tropical vacations…stress kills! I would be less stressed and able to bring you more blogs if you thought of me for your supplements and let me help you get what you need! Give me a shout and any or all of these lovely products could be yours!